oP Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
oP has decided not to migrate and keep it's name.

Donate

Latest topics

» Whoever reads this is a real one
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:07 pm by Gearmastr123

» Why Was I Banned?
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:56 am by flowerz

» Unfairly Banned?
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 am by Fozzex

» Can i become an oP clan member
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:42 pm by Ducky__

» Song Suggestions
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 am by Phllips

» Random Ban
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:24 pm by INSTINCT

» Server kicking people for no reason: 119.252.191.32:28961
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am by Johnclark1

» Cant get into server
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 am by Xistance

» Doltear's Application for Approval
Doltear's Application for Approval EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am by Doltear

Codjumper

Doltear's Application for Approval B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Hide 'n Seek

Doltear's Application for Approval B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Doltear's Application for Approval

Doltear
    Doltear

Doltear's Application for Approval Empty Doltear's Application for Approval

Post by Doltear Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am

1. Name? Stevie-Ray Lightband (Mr. Sexy)

2. Age? 23

3. Location? New Zealand
    3a. State Manawatu-Wanganui
    3b. Ping 50-60
    4. Why would you like to join [oP]? I have been wanted to join [oP] by fellow members for a very long time now lol, good mates oldboss an others were wanting me in ALOT an I've came to my decision to joining the community to help out an share my knowledge with other players an help out the best I can to making [oP] succeed in possible greater heights (ideas) an wanting to play aside some good friends (:.... I was in |RBL| but left on my own terms not removed as I play alot more with my friends ALOT when I game in [oP] more than anyone else so it just seemed right of a decision to make (:

5. Are you well known? Yep you could say that haha ( alot of players know me as a great player (:, one of a kind )

6. Are you well liked? Yes sir! haha Very Happy

7. Are you a Death Runner/ Promoder/ Codjumper? Yes (:

8. Do you have over 20 hrs on any of our servers combined or not? Pretty sure I do.... I play ALOT in deathrun an the promod server of [oP]'s if wanted for me to come in from deathrun server to play (:

9.How would you like to help the server? As above in why I would like to join [oP]'s community (: I'ld like to help out in any way.. I've got many many years of server hosting/controlling fatigues an knowledge an can be a huge help to keeping the environment clean of abusers/hackers etc Very Happy

10. Do You Have Teamspeak 3 and A Mic? (Mandatory) Yes (; for my sexy voice to be heard by my friends an others Very Happy lol

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:18 pm