oP Clan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
oP has decided not to migrate and keep it's name.

Donate

Latest topics

» Whoever reads this is a real one
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:07 pm by Gearmastr123

» Why Was I Banned?
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 3:56 am by flowerz

» Unfairly Banned?
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:35 am by Fozzex

» Can i become an oP clan member
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 12:42 pm by Ducky__

» Song Suggestions
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 7:25 am by Phllips

» Random Ban
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyWed May 21, 2014 3:24 pm by INSTINCT

» Server kicking people for no reason: 119.252.191.32:28961
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:07 am by Johnclark1

» Cant get into server
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:16 am by Xistance

» Doltear's Application for Approval
Hawk3y3's Admin Application EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 2:07 am by Doltear

Codjumper

Hawk3y3's Admin Application B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Hide 'n Seek

Hawk3y3's Admin Application B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

2 posters

Hawk3y3's Admin Application

Hawk3y3

Hawk3y3's Admin Application Empty Hawk3y3's Admin Application

Post by Hawk3y3 Wed May 01, 2013 2:00 am

IRL Name: Alex Deng
    Xfire: Hawk3y3

1. Why do you want to be admin? I was admin on your servers at the beginning when the clan & server got setup. I enjoyed the admin experience a lot when it wasn't using b3 commands. I am being very active on your forums and playing more often on your servers lately as there are people coming on as there was none at the beginning when the servers started. It's a new legit clan & server that I believe will evolve in popularity. As a past admin on your servers, I know what to look out for e.g. Glitchers, Hackers, Blockers. The servers will be gaining in popularity, we will get hackers, glitchers and other types of players who will break rules. I would be able to stop that by catching them and permanently banning them. You can easily contact me through skype and xfire as I am usually on. I am disciplined, outgoing and willing to help out others in anyway possible. I'm a confident person & will try my best to succeed in all that I do. I am willing to put in the effort whenever and wherever it is needed. I am a pretty good strafer and would be able to teach others how to strafe. I am experience in many mods such as Deathrun, Promod, Codjumper and many more. So if players are struggling with the concept of the game, I can teach and lead them in the right direction. I will also help them enjoy what the servers has to offer. I am able to discipline those who break the rules and don't play the objective. I will bring popularity to the servers by inviting people from different servers.

2. What server do you want to admin? I want to be admin on all of them but I'm mainly on Promod & Deathrun because for some reason I can't seem to get on RoTU Zombies or Cj as downloads keep looping for me. However, I'm trying many times to see if I can get on RoTU & Codjumper.

3. What level admin are you aiming for? Level 60 but 40 is fine Smile

4. Do you feel like you are ready? Yes, because I have admin experience so I know what to look out for such as those who break the rules. I was also admin at the beginning of the servers so I know what I have to do. Since you installed the b3 system, I know how to use the commands already as I am administrator on servers that use b3. I am definitely sure I'm ready.

5. How many hours have you played?

5a. DeathRun - I have many aliases on the server which add up to 7.98 hrs but I will be playing more often so the community and the players know me more.

5b. Zombies - None, as downloads keep looping for me so I can't get on.

5c. Promod - There is no stats on GameTracker as server has not been claimed. I believe I have played maybe around 5 - 10 hrs.

5d. Cod Jumper - None, as downloads keep looping for me so I can't get on.

6. Do you get along with the community well? (we will ask) The community may not all know me but I believe I will get along with them all as I becoming more active on the servers. I believe the community will get along with me as I am fair, nice, friendly to all players except those who are rude & abusive. I respect all players regardless of how good or bad they are.

7. Any suggestions for the server? Possibly expanding the popularity of the servers and expanding the community by opening up servers with many fun mods such as Star Wars: Galatic Warfare. I believe that we need to setup our own server rules to keep the servers safe from abusers/ hackers etc. This is also so new players know not to do and do the right things when playing on our servers. Create a good and strong admin staff team to keep the community and servers safe.

8. What do you want to improve? Mainly bringing popularity to [oP] clan's servers by inviting legit key players from other servers. Also to make these new players to come on our servers more regularly so that the community evolves. I will guide new and/or current players in game. For example, I am very experienced at Deathrun, Promod, Node, Codjumper & Rotu so if players are struggling with the concept of the game I can teach them or lead them in the right direction and help them get a basic feel for what the servers has to offer. I will discipline those who break the rules or don’t cooperate in game or play the objective e.g. glitching, blocking, corner trapping etc. Creating a good and strong admin staff team to keep the community and servers safe from abusers, glitchers, hackers etc. Making the website look better as it is not very eyecatching like the former website as I have ask others what they think of the website and they told me it wasn't ver good. We need sections in the website such as Bans, Complaints etc.

Thankyou for reading:D!
    Mad4Saintz

Hawk3y3's Admin Application Empty Re: Hawk3y3's Admin Application

Post by Mad4Saintz Sat May 04, 2013 11:38 am

+1 Great candiate for admin good luck!
    Hawk3y3

Post by Hawk3y3 Tue May 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Thanks Mad:D.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content